CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Still not up and running

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on my machine. I still have not received it back yet and I am so sorry about the delay. I have had so many people inquire about when it will be up and running again. I know that many of you are needing things within a certain time frame so if you would like to e-mail me, I will e-mail you each personally to let you know when I am back up again. You can also check back in here and I will be sure to post the minute I can start taking orders. For those of you that know you won't need your items for a long while, I can take the order and just hold onto it and let you know when I get started. Thank you all for checking in and sorry again about the delay.

1 comments:

amanda torres said...

I had no idea this business was yours. I've seen it on Ashley's website and thought everything was so cute. Congrats on doing what you love. You are really talented.