CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fabric Collections

I have finally come up with some fabric choices and I picked them to specifically coordinate together to make cute sets of burp cloths. These are now for sale and can be ordered at anytime for pick up or delivery. I have also decided to set up a booth at TCABC's Holiday Market on Nov. 17th . I hope that everyone can make it out to see some of my items and look at all the other vendor's great gifts (think Christmas!).


Brown Collection:
Brown Spirals
Brown Plaid
Brown Polka Dots


White Collection:
White Plaid
White Polka Dots
White Spirals


Pink Collection (my favorite):
Pink Plaid
Pink Leopard
Pink Stripes


Blue Collection:
Blue Squares
Blue Polka Dots
Blue Stripes


Red Bandana Print
Retro Cowgirl
This print will be made to order and can be done with a vertical or horizontal strip of fabric.

1 1/2" Grosgrain Ribbon (example on Corban burp cloth on previous post):
Pink Ribbon
Leopard Ribbon
Blue Ribbon


If you are interested in ordering any of these burp cloths then please just e-mail me the style and I will get with you on the type of font that you would like. When I figure out how to get them on it will be much easier. Please remember to e-mail me your name and phone number as well so that I can reach you with any questions. I can also customize any burp cloth to match any type of decor or theme. If it's out there, I can make it. I am working on some college spirit burp cloths in OU and OSU so stay tuned.


0 comments: