CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The start of an adventure!

Well, after a lot of contemplation, I have finally decided to make a go of making burp cloths and other personalized items for sale. As some of you know, I have been toying with the idea for quite some time but just never took the time to start. I have made a couple of things now and I have pictures of a few of them. I am going to be making and selling customized burp cloths to begin with. As I come up with more things I will continue to post them up on my site.


My first assignment was given to me by my sister-in-law and it was to make some burp cloths for our friend and her new baby. She also asked me to throw one in for her too.



At this point, I don't have any set styles but I am working on it. Just let me know what you would like and I will work with you to get you the closest I can in color and design for what you need.

0 comments: