CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 18, 2007

Holiday Market At Battle Creek

Well, the Holiday Market was my first venture and I think that whatever could go wrong did. As some of you know, my embroidery machine decided to die...literally. It is now in the repair shop and will hopefully be fixed in a few days. This is slowing down the personalization process but I will attempt to get them all done within the week. I am very sorry about the inconvenience. I also found that the OU and OSU stuff went over very well and I am sorry that I ran out. Again, those can be ordered and I can have them to you by the end of this week as well. Hope that this small inconvenience does not deter anyone from ordering. If you need something by a certain date and I am not able to get it to you then I will let you know. Thanks again to all the people that stopped by to look at my stuff, it was an experience to grow from!

0 comments: